Container Watering Kit
Our Container Watering Kit includes everything you need to effectively and efficiently water any container gardening setup. Works with plastic containers, fabric containers, buckets, etc. Includes enough tubing and fittings to water 40 containers.
Our Container Watering Kit is the easy solution to watering rows of containers or just a few pots on your back patio. This kit includes everything you need to install a simple watering system for any size container. The kit includes 40 drip emitters. If using one emitter per plant, that is enough to water 40 containers. For larger containers, you may consider using two drip emitters per container.
The emitters can be placed anywhere the mainline tubing. So this will work with any type of container spacing you may have. Just use the included dripper plug punch to install drip emitters wherever you need. The mainline tubing can also be configured for whatever container layout you have. If your containers are not in a linear row, you can use the elbows included or additional mainline fittings here.
To determine how many emitters your water system can support at one time, first calculate your flow rate in gallons per minute by timing how long it takes to fill a 5 gallon bucket at your water source. Then multiple your gallons per minute calculation x60 to calculate the gallons per hour output from your water source. Since each emitter has an output of 1 gallon per hour, your gallons per hour flow rate will tell you how many emitters you can support at one time.
If your the flow rate at your water source is not sufficient to support the number of emitters you need, simply install our Mainline Connector Valves and water a portion of the system at a time. You can split your watering system into as many divisions as you’d like to accomplish your watering needs.
Container Watering Kit Includes:
(1) - Mainline Tubing (100 ft.) - 5/8" mainline tubing, also known as "supply line" that feeds the drip watering system.
(1) - Filter Regulator Combo - Includes 3/4" hose swivel, filter with the removable screen, 12 PSI pressure regulator, and easy lock male end. One end connects to your water hose or spigot, the other end connects to the mainline tubing that will feed the drip watering system.
(1) - Mainline Tee - Used for splitting irrigation system into two or more sections or rows of mainline tubing.
2 - Mainline Elbow - Used for making a 90-degree turn with mainline tubing.
(2) - Mainline Coupling - Used for connecting or patching two pieces of mainline tubing.
(2) - Mainline Flush Valve - Used to flush mainline tubing at the end of each watering cycle. Helps to prevent algal or fungal buildup that can clog tubing over time.
(1) - Dripper Plug Punch - Used to punch holes in mainline tubing for mainline drip emitters.
(40) - Mainline Drip Emitter - 1 gallon per hour drip emitter for watering containers, trees, shrubs, etc.
(40) - Spaghetti Tubing (30") - 1/8" micro tubing used to connect drip emitters to angle drippers. Cut into 30" pieces. May be cut to length based on specific needs.
(40) - 6" Angle Dripper - Connects to spaghetti tubing so that water can be placed exactly where you want it. Stakes into the ground and drips water down the channels of the stake.
(1) - Goof Plug (10 pack) - Used to patch holes in mainline tubing when moving or removing drip emitters.