Microgreen Indoor Starter Kit
Everything that you need to start growing your own microgreens! Microgreens are nutrient-packed and very easy to grow. This kit provides everything you need to grow six 1020 trays of microgreens.
We have run out of stock for this item.
Microgreens are nutrient-packed and very easy to grow. This is a fun way to get you and your family involved in growing your own food. There are endless varieties you can grow with different tastes and textures. Eat microgreens alone or as a garnish on your favorite dish. This kit provides everything you need to grow six 1020 trays of microgreens. Our Microgreen Indoor Starter Kit has everything that you need to start growing your own microgreens!
Indoor Seed Starting Light Kit
- Includes four 12 cell trays, LED lights (50,000 hours) with adjustable height, and a water reservoir with a wicking mat for maintenance-free growing.
Black Gold Seed Starting Mix - (1 - 16 quart bag)
- A premium, seed starting mix for starting microgreens. Grow healthy transplants with strong root systems that will experience very little transplant shock. OMRI listed for organic production. The 16-quart bag is enough soil to fill six of our 1020 microgreen trays that are included in the kit.
1020 Microgreen Tray - (3 included)
- Our durable, BPA-free, Food Safe #5 Microgreen tray is ideal for serious microgreen growers. The two-tier hole trays allow for optimal watering and drainage; this type of tray also increases airflow to prevent mold growth or damping off. The shallow depth makes cutting your crops easier and optimizes your yields.
1020 Microgreen Reservoir Tray - (3 included)
- The 1020 Microgreen Reservoir Tray is the perfect water reservoir base tray for growing microgreens. The shallow depth makes cutting your crops easier and optimizes your yields. We recommend using as a base tray with the 1020 Microgreen Growing tray with holes.
Microgreen Seeds included:
- Sugar Prince Pea - (190 grams) A perfect microgreen when you want the sweet flavor, or as a garnish for sandwiches, stir fry, and salads.
- Waltham 29 Broccoli - (14 grams) One of the easiest microgreen crops to grow and has a mild, fresh broccoli and cabbage taste.
- Black Oil Sunflower - (80 grams) One of the most popular and easiest microgreens to grow! The crunch and nutty flavor of these micros are great in wraps or on sandwiches.
- Champion Radish - (20 grams) A fresh and spicy flavored microgreen is what you get with the Champion Radish. Sprinkle the sprouts into sauces, soups, or mix into a salad!
- Buckwheat - (90 grams) Buckwheat is one of our favorite microgreens to grow due to its surprisingly citrus-like flavor! A perfect option for anyone who is gluten-free.
- Arugula - (8 grams) Arugula has a bold flavor that provides a nice kick to a wide range of dishes.
- Hoss Spray Bottle - Made from 100% recycled materials, the Hoss Spray Bottle is the perfect bottle to wet your soil media and seeds.
- Hoss Tools Microgreens Grow Guide - The double-sided Hoss Tools Microgreens Grow Guide has all of the directions, tips, and tricks you need for growing your own Microgreens at home.